- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ lb. Spinach, stems removed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper ,to taste
- Melt oil and butter in a large pan over high heat.
- Add the garlic and spinach, using tongs, toss the spinach until wilted, but still bright green (about 4 to 5 minutes).
- Drain, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Special SmoothiesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More