- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Sugar Snap Peas
- 3 olive oil (1/2 Sesame Oil)
- fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Approx. 1 1/2 tsps brown sugar
- 1 tsp finely minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, finely shredded
- sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp peppercorn medley
- 1/3 cup julienned red onions
- grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, heat olive & sesame oil and lemon juice.
- Add garlic and ginger; then saute briefly about 30 seconds.
- Add peas, salt, pepper, onions(I like my onions cooked a little.
- If you like your onions raw, you can add then after peas are done and just toss them) and sugar and over med. heat, toss & cook for 2-4 minutes, depending on how large they are.
- Once the peas are finished cooking, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese on top.
NotesFor Mothers Day I decided to make my self a gourmet dinner and came up with this delicious side dish to go along with some grilled eggplant w. Parmesan cheese on top, roasted petite red potatoes and grilled marinated porterhouse steak...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More