- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla or almond extract
- Fresh berries and mint leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, pecans, and butter in bowl. Press dough into an ungreased 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For filling, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar together in a bowl until smooth, using a handheld electric mixer; add eggs and extract; beat well. Pour over crust. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into squares before serving. Decorate tops with berries and mint leaves.
NotesThese are wonderful if your looking something that everyone will love..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More