- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla or almond extract
- Fresh berries and mint leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, pecans, and butter in bowl. Press dough into an ungreased 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For filling, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar together in a bowl until smooth, using a handheld electric mixer; add eggs and extract; beat well. Pour over crust. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into squares before serving. Decorate tops with berries and mint leaves.
NotesThese are wonderful if your looking something that everyone will love..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More