- 1 12 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 12 oz pkg milk chocolate chips
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 4 cups sugar
- 25 large marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup pecan halves (plus more if using a larger pan)
- 1 can store bought caramel ice cream topping
Mix sugar, milk, vanilla and butter in saucepan.
Boil 2 minutes.
Turn heat off, add marshmallows, stir.
Add chocolate, stir.
Add chopped pecans, stir.
Spread fudge out on a large jellyroll type pan (the larger the pan, the thinner the fudge).
Arrange pecan halves so that at least one half will be on each piece of fudge. Refrigerate fudge for 20 minutes.
Warm up caramel ice cream topping according to can’s directions. Drizzle fudge with the caramel topping, using as much as you would like.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours – fudge is best the next day.