- Cooking Time: 480-600
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomato, undrained
- 2 celery rib, sliced
- 4 carrot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 medium potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef bouillon cube, dissolved in
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package dry onion soup mix (I used Lipton beefy onion)
- 1/2-1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1. Place stew meat, tomatoes, celery, carrots, garlic, potatoes, salt, pepper, and dissolved bouillon into crockpot, stirring to mix.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until beef and vegetables are tender.
- 3. Remove lid, add peas, and dissolved cornstarch, stirring to mix.
- 4. Set crockpot to high, and cook for 20-30 minutes, or until peas are tender and stew is thickened.
- ** photo by Queen Roly at flickr.
Notes"So easy to make in the crockpot, great for a winter's day." ** photo by Queen Roly at flickr.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More