- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb stew meat, trimmed of fat and cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup coke
- chopped onion
- diagonally cut celery
- baby carrots
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Saute stew meat in a little oil.
- Place veggies in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix soups, wine and coke. Place meat on top of veggies
- Pour soup mixture over meat. Cook on high for one hour. Then on low for 4 hours. Cook noodles then added them to the meat mixture.
- If you work, you could put it on low and cook it all day
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More