- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb stew meat, trimmed of fat and cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup coke
- chopped onion
- diagonally cut celery
- baby carrots
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Saute stew meat in a little oil.
- Place veggies in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix soups, wine and coke. Place meat on top of veggies
- Pour soup mixture over meat. Cook on high for one hour. Then on low for 4 hours. Cook noodles then added them to the meat mixture.
- If you work, you could put it on low and cook it all day
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More