- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb stew meat, trimmed of fat and cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup coke
- chopped onion
- diagonally cut celery
- baby carrots
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Saute stew meat in a little oil.
- Place veggies in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix soups, wine and coke. Place meat on top of veggies
- Pour soup mixture over meat. Cook on high for one hour. Then on low for 4 hours. Cook noodles then added them to the meat mixture.
- If you work, you could put it on low and cook it all day
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More