- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 lb. loose sausage
- grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Line bottom of four muffin cups with loose sausage so that it covers
- the bottom of each one and pat down. Wrap bacon around inside "wall"
- of each cup. Crack an egg in each one. Bake approx 20 minutes until
- you see bacon is done. Sprinkle cheese on top of each one and bake
- until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More