- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 lb. loose sausage
- grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Line bottom of four muffin cups with loose sausage so that it covers
- the bottom of each one and pat down. Wrap bacon around inside "wall"
- of each cup. Crack an egg in each one. Bake approx 20 minutes until
- you see bacon is done. Sprinkle cheese on top of each one and bake
- until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Adventures in Cooking
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More