- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Combine 3/4 c. soft butter with 2 1/2 tsp. salt. Season with one of the following:
- Oregano: Add 1 1/2 tsp. oregano leaves and 1/2 tsp. garlic salt.
- Chives: Add 2 tsp. dried chopped chives.
- Onion: Add 2 tsp. minced green onion.
- Barbecue: Add 1 1/2 tsp. barbecue spice.
- Spread on corn for exciting flavor ~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce