- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Combine 3/4 c. soft butter with 2 1/2 tsp. salt. Season with one of the following:
- Oregano: Add 1 1/2 tsp. oregano leaves and 1/2 tsp. garlic salt.
- Chives: Add 2 tsp. dried chopped chives.
- Onion: Add 2 tsp. minced green onion.
- Barbecue: Add 1 1/2 tsp. barbecue spice.
- Spread on corn for exciting flavor ~
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More