- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 45
- 8 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick Bone In Center Cut Loin Pork Chops
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Goya Adobo Spice
- 1/2 Tablespoon Italian Grinder Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 Tablespoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 Bottle Wishbone Robusto Italian Dressing
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Weber Kettle Grill
- Place Chops in sealable bag and cover with Wishbone Italian Dressing. Place in fridge and marinate for at least 1hr or overnight for best results.
- Combine all dry seasonings in boil and mix in olive oil until it almost becomes pasty. Set aside to let flavors marry together.
- Arrange Coals on Weber grill for Indirect cooking. Light Grill and allow to preheat to a medium-high heat (I usually shoot for about 350-375F).
- Remove Chops from marinade and place on Indirect side of grill. Make sure chops are spaced evenly enough for air flow. Grill with lid closed approx. 12-15 Minutes.
- Open lid and baste BOTH sides of chops liberally with dry rub-olive oil mixture. Flip and grill lid closed for an additional 10 minutes.
- Open lid, turn and baste again both sides. Grill over direct heat side of grill for 5 minutes each side with lid open, being careful to avoid flareups.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes to allow juices to set.
- Serve with your favorite starch and veggie for an awesome dinner!!!
NotesThere really is no backstory here folks. I was just searching for a combination of things that made an awesome pork chop and I'm pretty sure I succeeded. Juicy center Cut Chops are grilled to perfection on the Weber Kettle Grill that's been in my posession for 25 years. Marinated in a bold Italian Dressing, then basted with a sweet, savory and spicy herbed oil mop, these bad boys explode with layers of flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More