- Cooking Time: 12 mins
- Servings: 8 - 10
- Preparation Time: 45 mins
- 6 Rhodes Dinner Rolls or 4 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound chicken strips, cut in small pieces
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 6 sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil
- 1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- 3. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 15 minutes.
- 4. Remove wrap and place on sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- 5. Brush dough with 2 teaspoons olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 6. Place broccoli in a microwave safe bowl.
- 7. Add 1/4 cup water and microwave for 1 minute.
- 8. Drain well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9. Heat a small non-stick skillet to medium high.
- 10. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic and chicken and cook until chicken is lightly browned.
- 11. Place spoonfuls of ricotta cheese on crust and spread with the back of a spoon.
- 12. Top with chicken mixture and broccoli. Top with mozzarella cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
- 13. Bake at 450°F 10-12 minutes.
- 14. Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.
NotesSun Dried Tomatoes add an extra zing to this delightful chicken pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More