Savory Chicken Vegetable Pizza
Why I Love This Recipe
Sun Dried Tomatoes add an extra zing to this delightful chicken pizza.
Ingredients You'll Need
6 Rhodes Dinner Rolls or 4 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed to room temperature
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
2 cups broccoli florets
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 pound chicken strips, cut in small pieces
1 cup ricotta cheese
6 sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 13-inch circle.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 15 minutes.
4. Remove wrap and place on sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
5. Brush dough with 2 teaspoons olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Place broccoli in a microwave safe bowl.
7. Add 1/4 cup water and microwave for 1 minute.
8. Drain well and add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Heat a small non-stick skillet to medium high.
10. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic and chicken and cook until chicken is lightly browned.
11. Place spoonfuls of ricotta cheese on crust and spread with the back of a spoon.
12. Top with chicken mixture and broccoli. Top with mozzarella cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
13. Bake at 450°F 10-12 minutes.
14. Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.