- Cooking Time: 60 mins.
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 20 mins.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 2 gloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 (green) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. red pepper
- Brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Stir in remainder of ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.
- Great when topped with grated cheddar cheese.
NotesRecipe given to me by my daughter. Great on a cold winter day (or anytime).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More