- Cooking Time: 60 mins.
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 20 mins.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 2 gloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 (green) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. red pepper
- Brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Stir in remainder of ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.
- Great when topped with grated cheddar cheese.
NotesRecipe given to me by my daughter. Great on a cold winter day (or anytime).
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
My Family Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More