- Cooking Time: 60 mins.
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 20 mins.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 2 gloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 (green) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. red pepper
- Brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Stir in remainder of ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.
- Great when topped with grated cheddar cheese.
NotesRecipe given to me by my daughter. Great on a cold winter day (or anytime).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More