- Cooking Time: 60 mins.
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 20 mins.
BackstoryRecipe given to me by my daughter. Great on a cold winter day (or anytime).
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 2 gloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 (green) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. red pepper
- Brown ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Stir in remainder of ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.
- Great when topped with grated cheddar cheese.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Smooth Sweet Tea
Bacon Pecan Crumble Chocolate CakeSee More