- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 TB unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Olive or Canola oil for crepe pan
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a blender with salt and blend thoroughly.
- Add flour 2 TB at a time and pulse before each addition until all flour is added, then blend for 1 minute until smooth.
- Place batter in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Heat a 7in skillet or crepe pan and brush lightly with oil.
- Pour ~ 3 -4 TB of batter into the heated pan while tilting to spread the batter over the bottom of the pan.
- Crepe is done when edges turn light brown.
- Turn out onto paper towel & cool
NotesSavory Crêpes are usually made with Buckwheat flour, I prefer all wheat flour when I am using crepes with lighter meats like pork, chicken or turkey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Social Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More