- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 TB unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Olive or Canola oil for crepe pan
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a blender with salt and blend thoroughly.
- Add flour 2 TB at a time and pulse before each addition until all flour is added, then blend for 1 minute until smooth.
- Place batter in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Heat a 7in skillet or crepe pan and brush lightly with oil.
- Pour ~ 3 -4 TB of batter into the heated pan while tilting to spread the batter over the bottom of the pan.
- Crepe is done when edges turn light brown.
- Turn out onto paper towel & cool
NotesSavory Crêpes are usually made with Buckwheat flour, I prefer all wheat flour when I am using crepes with lighter meats like pork, chicken or turkey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Home cookingSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More