- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli Olive Oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and brown chicken, turning once, until almost thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr Vegetable recipe mix and dill.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring sauce occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in sour cream. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
NotesStill in search of my elusive, no-longer-available cooking sauce, I found this recipe thru google. It says the source was Knorr
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Breads and Pastry 101
Surprisingly VEGANSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More