- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli Olive Oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and brown chicken, turning once, until almost thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr Vegetable recipe mix and dill.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring sauce occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in sour cream. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
NotesStill in search of my elusive, no-longer-available cooking sauce, I found this recipe thru google. It says the source was Knorr
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More