- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryStill in search of my elusive, no-longer-available cooking sauce, I found this recipe thru google. It says the source was Knorr
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli Olive Oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and brown chicken, turning once, until almost thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr Vegetable recipe mix and dill.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring sauce occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in sour cream. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.