- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can pre-made pizza crust
- 1 8oz. can diced tomatoes (more can be used, depending on your preference)
- 2-3 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 lb. asparagus, chopped in 1 inch pieces
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- red pepper flakes to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil, divided
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven as directed according to dough package directions.
- Unfold pre-made dough into a rectangle (at least 9x9 in., depending on thickness desired) on a cookie sheet greased with cooking spray.
- Toss asparagus in half of the olive oil and brush remaining oil over dough.
- Cover dough with asparagus and diced tomatoes and cook 8-12 minutes in a preheated oven, or until dough begins to turn golden.
- While dough cooks, heat butter over high heat in a skillet.
- Once it starts to foam, saute shallots until they start to brown (about 2-4 minutes) then remove from the heat.
- Remove dough from the oven.
- Sprinke red pepper flakes, garlic, sliced peppers, shallots and the goat cheese over the dough.
- Return pizza to the over and cook for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until dough turns golden brown on the edges and center is cooked through.
- Cut and serve!
NotesWhile this is my favorite variation, this is easy to make with almost any combo of cheese and veggies, depending on the flavor you're going for.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Delightful DessertsSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More