- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 6
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless chicken pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Place chicken in large glass baking dish or zip-type bag.
- In a large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Reserve 1 cup marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken over low to medium heat; cook just until tender, turning occasionally.
- Pour reserved marinade over cooked chicken and let sit 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Social Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More