- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 6
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless chicken pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Place chicken in large glass baking dish or zip-type bag.
- In a large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Reserve 1 cup marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken over low to medium heat; cook just until tender, turning occasionally.
- Pour reserved marinade over cooked chicken and let sit 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More