- Cooking Time: 1 hour + chilling
- Servings: 24-30
- Preparation Time: 35 min.
- * 3 cups oyster crackers, crushed
- * 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- * 1/3 cup butter, melted
- * FILLING:
- * 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- * 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- * 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- * 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- * 1/3 cup snipped chives
- * 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt
- * 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- * Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter. Set aside 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined (mixture will be thick). Add the ham, Swiss cheese, chives, basil, salt and pepper; beat just until combined. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until filling is almost set. Turn oven off. Leave cheesecake in oven with door ajar for 30 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Serve chilled or at room temperature with crackers. Yield: 24-30 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Adventures in CookingSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce