- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) crusty French bread dough
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced process American or Swiss cheese, halved
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef or turkey
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- Place both loaves of dough seam side down on a greased 14-in. pizza pan, forming one large ring; pinch ends to seal.
- With a sharp knife, make eight 1/2-in.-deep slashes across the top of dough; lightly brush with oil.
- Spread garlic over oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To assemble, cut bread in half horizontally.
- Brush salad dressing over cut sides.
- Layer the bottom half with ham, cheese, beef, lettuce, onion, green pepper and tomato; replace top.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
My Family Cookbook
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More