- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) crusty French bread dough
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced process American or Swiss cheese, halved
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef or turkey
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- Place both loaves of dough seam side down on a greased 14-in. pizza pan, forming one large ring; pinch ends to seal.
- With a sharp knife, make eight 1/2-in.-deep slashes across the top of dough; lightly brush with oil.
- Spread garlic over oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To assemble, cut bread in half horizontally.
- Brush salad dressing over cut sides.
- Layer the bottom half with ham, cheese, beef, lettuce, onion, green pepper and tomato; replace top.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Taste of CenturyLink
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More