- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1/2 pound kielbasa or smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium (1 cup) carrots, sliced 1/4-inch
- 1 rib (1/2 cup) celery, sliced 1/2-inch
- 1 medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans Italian or plum-style diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine kielbasa, carrots, celery and onion in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (8 to 12 minutes).
- Add all remaining ingredients. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes). Reduce heat to low. Cook until vegetables are tender (20 to 25 minutes).
NotesThe simple ingredients in this stew recipe make it super easy and fast.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More