- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1/2 pound kielbasa or smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium (1 cup) carrots, sliced 1/4-inch
- 1 rib (1/2 cup) celery, sliced 1/2-inch
- 1 medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans Italian or plum-style diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine kielbasa, carrots, celery and onion in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (8 to 12 minutes).
- Add all remaining ingredients. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes). Reduce heat to low. Cook until vegetables are tender (20 to 25 minutes).
NotesThe simple ingredients in this stew recipe make it super easy and fast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More