- Cooking Time: 45-60
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces bulk pork sausage meat (regular or spicy)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (16-ounce) package corn bread cubes
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 3-quart casserole.
- Brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Drain on paper towels; set aside.
- Wipe skillet with paper towels. Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat until foamy. Add onions and garlic and cook, stirring, until onions are softened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in dried sage and poultry seasoning; cook 1 minute.
- Combine corn bread cubes, sausage and onion mixture in large bowl. Drizzle chicken broth over stuffing; toss until moistened. Transfer to prepared casserole.
- Cover and bake stuffing until heated through, about 45 minutes. For drier stuffing, uncover for last 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More