- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ White or Wheat Bread Dough, baked and cubed
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2-3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place cubed bread in a large bowl. Brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Add onion, celery, mushrooms and carrots and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add sausage mixture to bread cubes and toss to mix. Add all remaining ingredients and toss until well blended. Place in a sprayed 2 quart baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F 30 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned.
NotesTired of the same old stuffing? Try this delicious version for your holiday get-togethers.
Visit Here: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce