- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp. low fat butter or margarine
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom or Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp. onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 can (about 16 oz.) cut green beans, drained
- 2 cups uncooked Minute White Rice
- HEAT margarine in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. ADD
- soup, milk, onion, thyme and pepper. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min.
- or until done. STIR in beans and rice. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. Fluff
- with fork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Italy or BustSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More