- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 1 habenero pepper, finely chopped and deseeded
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Salt and pepper
- 2lbs of tendorized skirt steak
- Package of tostada shells
- 1 can of black beans
- 1/4 cup of red table wine
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Whisk all of the marinade ingredients together
- Allow the skirt steak to marinade for at least 1 hour
- Prepare the beans, red wine and olive oil in a sauce pan for about 20 mins.
- Grill the skirt steak in a grill pan for 5 minutes on each side of each piece of skirt steak.
- Assemble the tostadas in this order: shell, beans, steak, Sweet Mango Salsa (see recipe)
NotesFound this in the newspaper!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More