Savory Strawberry Ice Cream
2 Cups Heavy Cream
4 Cups almond milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3/4 cups Truvia
1 1/2 cup pureed strawberries
1 scoop strawberry protein powder (optional)
(You can add 3 drops of food coloring if you want it to have a rich red color)
1) Mix all ingredients together thoroughly except strawberries.
2) Pour into frozen canister.
3) Churn as directed ~30-45 minutes.
4) Add strawberries in during the last 15 minutes of churning.
5) Once finished, garnish with chopped almonds, serve and enjoy!!
Pairs Well With
A delicious guiltless ice cream.
*For anyone wanting more of a 'froyo' texture just replace the almond milk with ~4 cups thick greek yogurt' & if you don't have an ice cream maker search for: Ice Cream in a bag via google or youtube*