- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: ~12 small
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 4 Cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups Truvia
- 1 1/2 cup pureed strawberries
- 1 scoop strawberry protein powder (optional)
- (You can add 3 drops of food coloring if you want it to have a rich red color)
- 1) Mix all ingredients together thoroughly except strawberries.
- 2) Pour into frozen canister.
- 3) Churn as directed ~30-45 minutes.
- 4) Add strawberries in during the last 15 minutes of churning.
- 5) Once finished, garnish with chopped almonds, serve and enjoy!!
NotesA delicious guiltless ice cream.
*For anyone wanting more of a 'froyo' texture just replace the almond milk with ~4 cups thick greek yogurt' & if you don't have an ice cream maker search for: Ice Cream in a bag via google or youtube*
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More