- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: ~12 small
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 4 Cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups Truvia
- 1 1/2 cup pureed strawberries
- 1 scoop strawberry protein powder (optional)
- (You can add 3 drops of food coloring if you want it to have a rich red color)
- 1) Mix all ingredients together thoroughly except strawberries.
- 2) Pour into frozen canister.
- 3) Churn as directed ~30-45 minutes.
- 4) Add strawberries in during the last 15 minutes of churning.
- 5) Once finished, garnish with chopped almonds, serve and enjoy!!
NotesA delicious guiltless ice cream.
*For anyone wanting more of a 'froyo' texture just replace the almond milk with ~4 cups thick greek yogurt' & if you don't have an ice cream maker search for: Ice Cream in a bag via google or youtube*
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Italian Exchange
Vegan Eats!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More