- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tbls. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large bunch red or green rainbow chard, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. fresh grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heaet.
- Add greens and wilt.
- Season with nutmeg, cumin, salt and pepper, and Worcestershire.
- Add stock and simmer for a few minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Recipes for Vitality
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More