- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tbls. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large bunch red or green rainbow chard, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. fresh grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heaet.
- Add greens and wilt.
- Season with nutmeg, cumin, salt and pepper, and Worcestershire.
- Add stock and simmer for a few minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
GAES PTO Recipes
Italy or BustSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More