- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tbls. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large bunch red or green rainbow chard, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. fresh grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heaet.
- Add greens and wilt.
- Season with nutmeg, cumin, salt and pepper, and Worcestershire.
- Add stock and simmer for a few minutes before serving.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More