- Cooking Time: 480 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 1/2 lb. bone-in turkey breast - thawed if frozen
- 1 med. onion (1/2 cup) - chopped
- 1 med. stalk celery (1/2 cup) - chopped
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup water
- Remove gravy packet or extra parts from turkey breast.
- Place onion, celery and bay leaf in cavity of turkey.
- Place turkey into 5-6 qt. slow cooker.
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. Mix bouillon granules
- and water until granules are dissolved; pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 9 hrs. or until juice of turkey
- no longer runs pink when center is cut. Remove bay leaf.
- Serve turkey, reserving about 1/4 of it to cool slightly.
- Cut reserved turkey into 1/2" pcs. to make 2 cups; place in
- refrigerator or freezer container for Sichuan Turkey and
- Cover and refrigerate turkey up to 4 days. Or freeze up to
- 4 months. To thaw frozen cooked turkey, place container in
- refrigerator about 8 hrs.
- Makes 10 servings
NotesI got this e-mail from doing a search one day and it is so good and excellent.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More