- Cooking Time: 480 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 1/2 lb. bone-in turkey breast - thawed if frozen
- 1 med. onion (1/2 cup) - chopped
- 1 med. stalk celery (1/2 cup) - chopped
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup water
- Remove gravy packet or extra parts from turkey breast.
- Place onion, celery and bay leaf in cavity of turkey.
- Place turkey into 5-6 qt. slow cooker.
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. Mix bouillon granules
- and water until granules are dissolved; pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 9 hrs. or until juice of turkey
- no longer runs pink when center is cut. Remove bay leaf.
- Serve turkey, reserving about 1/4 of it to cool slightly.
- Cut reserved turkey into 1/2" pcs. to make 2 cups; place in
- refrigerator or freezer container for Sichuan Turkey and
- Cover and refrigerate turkey up to 4 days. Or freeze up to
- 4 months. To thaw frozen cooked turkey, place container in
- refrigerator about 8 hrs.
- Makes 10 servings
NotesI got this e-mail from doing a search one day and it is so good and excellent.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking with SabraSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More