- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 pounds of Soft Cream Cheese
- 1/2 pound of Shredded Asiago Cheese
- 1/2 pound of Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- white pepper
- Prepare a 9" springform pan by wrapping aluminum foil around the base and up the sides of the pan. Grease lightly. Set the oven to 325.
- Process all cheeses until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add the eggs and whipping cream.
- Place in the prepared pan and place in a water bath. Bake for about 45 minutes, or you can grease (10-6-oz) custard cups and fill 3/4 full again place the cups in a water bath and bake for about 45 minutes. Test for doneness after 30 minutes or so~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Lau Family Recipes
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More