- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 pounds of Soft Cream Cheese
- 1/2 pound of Shredded Asiago Cheese
- 1/2 pound of Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- white pepper
- Prepare a 9" springform pan by wrapping aluminum foil around the base and up the sides of the pan. Grease lightly. Set the oven to 325.
- Process all cheeses until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add the eggs and whipping cream.
- Place in the prepared pan and place in a water bath. Bake for about 45 minutes, or you can grease (10-6-oz) custard cups and fill 3/4 full again place the cups in a water bath and bake for about 45 minutes. Test for doneness after 30 minutes or so~