Savory drop biscuits - two recipes
* 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 2/3 cup milk
Savory Drop Biscuits from Bread Alone
my recipe file???
7T unsalted butter
2 t fresh rosemary
1 cup buttermilk
for first list of ingredients:
* In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Stir in milk just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 450° for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.