- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 40
- 3 cups of your favorite creamed soup: I like cream of celery myself
- Handful each of your favorite veggies/fungi: carrots, celery, peas, shitake mushrooms, potatoes
- 16 oz of firm tofu
- pie crusts!
- If you already have crusts made:
- 1. I like to roast the hard veggies and tofu with herbs de provence at 375 for about a half hour to 45 minutes.
- 2. Mix the roasted veggies and soft uncooked veggies with your cream soup and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Pre-bake your pie crust bottom for about 5-10 minutes to avoid a soggy bottom! Fill the crust with your veggie/soup combo. Top with another crust and poke holes.
- 4. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 375 degrees!
- 5. CHOMP!!!!!!!!!
- To make 2 nine inch pie crusts:
- 2 1/2 cups (12 1/2 ounces) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) cold margarine, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup cold vegetable shortening, cut into small bits
- 1/4 cup cold vodka
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Use a food processor or pastry knife to incorporate then form into two balls. I usually refrigerate it for an hour or so so it’s easier to handle (or make extra and freeze it til your ready)! Roll out and bake!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More