- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 dried mushrooms, soak and slice
- 4 chinese sausages, skin remove and dice
- 8 dried scallops, soak and shred
- 6 dried oysters, soak, clean and diced
- 50g dried small shrimps, soak
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 6 shallots, thinly sliced
- 680ml chicken broth
- 2 tsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 500g glutinous rice, washed, soaked overnight and drained
- Dry fry A till fragrant.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat oil and fry B till fragrant.
- Add A and mixed well.
- Add in rice, dark soya sauce and sesame oil and mix well and add in broth.
- Stir fry for a min or two.
- Reduce heat to low and cover to cook for a further 5 min till stock is absorbed.
- Remove cooked rice and place them in a steamer and steam for 20 mins or till cooked. (my steamer needs 40 mins).
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More