- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 dried mushrooms, soak and slice
- 4 chinese sausages, skin remove and dice
- 8 dried scallops, soak and shred
- 6 dried oysters, soak, clean and diced
- 50g dried small shrimps, soak
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 6 shallots, thinly sliced
- 680ml chicken broth
- 2 tsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 500g glutinous rice, washed, soaked overnight and drained
- Dry fry A till fragrant.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat oil and fry B till fragrant.
- Add A and mixed well.
- Add in rice, dark soya sauce and sesame oil and mix well and add in broth.
- Stir fry for a min or two.
- Reduce heat to low and cover to cook for a further 5 min till stock is absorbed.
- Remove cooked rice and place them in a steamer and steam for 20 mins or till cooked. (my steamer needs 40 mins).
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cooking for a CureSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More