- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 18 pieces
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 280 g flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 250 ml yogurt or buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 150-200 g feta cheese
- about 10 black olives
- salt, pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped chive
- Mix the eggs and yogurt together, add the oil, the crumbled feta cheese, the chopped chive, the chopped olives, salt and pepper.
- Mix in the sifted dry ingredients (flour and baking powder).
- Fill the muffin moulds almost full,
- and bake in an oven preheated to 200°C for about 20 minutes.
- Serve them warm or cold.
NotesVery quick to make, delicious, moist, so savoury.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Fun appetizers and snacks
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More