- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 18 pieces
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 280 g flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 250 ml yogurt or buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 150-200 g feta cheese
- about 10 black olives
- salt, pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped chive
- Mix the eggs and yogurt together, add the oil, the crumbled feta cheese, the chopped chive, the chopped olives, salt and pepper.
- Mix in the sifted dry ingredients (flour and baking powder).
- Fill the muffin moulds almost full,
- and bake in an oven preheated to 200°C for about 20 minutes.
- Serve them warm or cold.
NotesVery quick to make, delicious, moist, so savoury.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More