- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 7-8 crepes
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/c cup milk
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 TB melted butter
- 1 TB chopped thyme
- 1 TB chopped dill
- dash of salt
- Combine all dry ingredients together in one medium sized bowl.
- In another bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
- While whisking the wet, slowly pour in the dry until well combined.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat a crepe pan or saute pan with oil on medium.
- Ladle batter on pan and swirl around until completely coated.
- Flip when done and remove when begining to brown.
NotesMade these crepes for brunch today with sauteed wild mushrooms, caramelized onions and Canadian bacon. Dee-lish...
The recipe is originally found on epicurious.com but we made a few changes and substitutions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More