SAZON TURKEY RAMEN
Sazon Turkey Ramen
- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: Approx. 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Cup-ramen, cheddar-flavoured
- 1 teaspoon of Sazon Goya con culantro y achiote
- 1 teaspoon Worcestorshire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon & pepper seasoning-salt
- 2-3 slices of smoked turkey-breast slices (or cubed tofu)
Bring water to a boil.
Open your ramen cup, pour boiled water onto noodles. Let stand for 3 minutes. Stir.
Stir in Sazon Goya (this can be found in the Hispanic foods section in the super market), Worcestorshire, garlic, and lemon & pepper seasoning-salt.
Cut turkey-slices into ribbons or small chunks. Distribute in ramen.
Wait to cool for 2-3 minutes.