- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: Approx. 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Cup-ramen, cheddar-flavoured
- 1 teaspoon of Sazon Goya con culantro y achiote
- 1 teaspoon Worcestorshire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon & pepper seasoning-salt
- 2-3 slices of smoked turkey-breast slices (or cubed tofu)
- Bring water to a boil.
- Open your ramen cup, pour boiled water onto noodles. Let stand for 3 minutes. Stir.
- Stir in Sazon Goya (this can be found in the Hispanic foods section in the super market), Worcestorshire, garlic, and lemon & pepper seasoning-salt.
- Cut turkey-slices into ribbons or small chunks. Distribute in ramen.
- Wait to cool for 2-3 minutes.
NotesThis was a little snacky-something I threw together. I'm a college-student, and it's a little tricky sometimes when thinking up a good evening snack with a pantry like mine. Ramen you can do almost anything with, and I love experimenting with spices, so there is quite a bit of spicing-up I'm doing to a fast 'n' easy-type food. The recipe is quick, easy and fantastic, great for the college student. You can replace the meats with vegetarian ingredients, naturally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More