- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: Approx. 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Cup-ramen, cheddar-flavoured
- 1 teaspoon of Sazon Goya con culantro y achiote
- 1 teaspoon Worcestorshire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon & pepper seasoning-salt
- 2-3 slices of smoked turkey-breast slices (or cubed tofu)
- Bring water to a boil.
- Open your ramen cup, pour boiled water onto noodles. Let stand for 3 minutes. Stir.
- Stir in Sazon Goya (this can be found in the Hispanic foods section in the super market), Worcestorshire, garlic, and lemon & pepper seasoning-salt.
- Cut turkey-slices into ribbons or small chunks. Distribute in ramen.
- Wait to cool for 2-3 minutes.
NotesThis was a little snacky-something I threw together. I'm a college-student, and it's a little tricky sometimes when thinking up a good evening snack with a pantry like mine. Ramen you can do almost anything with, and I love experimenting with spices, so there is quite a bit of spicing-up I'm doing to a fast 'n' easy-type food. The recipe is quick, easy and fantastic, great for the college student. You can replace the meats with vegetarian ingredients, naturally.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Growers' Giveback Potluck
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More