- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper; add scallops and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook scallops in butter for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes on each side or until opaque.
- Drain pasta; toss with pesto.
- Serve with scallops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More