- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper; add scallops and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook scallops in butter for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes on each side or until opaque.
- Drain pasta; toss with pesto.
- Serve with scallops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More