- Cooking Time: 90 Minutes
- Servings: 18 (1/2 cup each)
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 (8oz) tub of Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 10 slices bacon, crumbled and divided
- 4-1/2 lbs. potatoes (about 12) cut into 1/4-in. thick slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded colby and monterey jack cheese
- Heat oven to 400.
- Cook cream cheese spread, broth and milk in saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly with whisk.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. bacon. Layer half each of the potatoes, onions and remaining bacon in 13X9 inch baking dish; repeat layer. Add cream cheese sauce; cover.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown, uncovering and topping with shredded cheese and reserved bacon the last 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More