- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 T. grated orange rind
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, cut up
- Cook sweet potatoes with skin on for 35 minutes, drain and cool.
- Peel and cut potatoes in 1/2 in slices.
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples into rings.
- Combine brown sugar, orange rind, salt and cinnamon.
- Arrange potatoes and apple slices in lightly greased 9 x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.......45 minutes covered and 15 minutes uncovered.
NotesOne of my friends made this for a luncheon we had and I liked it so much, I made it over the Christmas holidays.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More