SCALLOPS STIR-FRY WITH ASPARAGAS AND MUSHROOMS
Scallops Stir-fry With Asparagas And Mushrooms
- 1 lb. scallops, cleaned
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 handful of mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/3 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- cilantro leaves, for garnish
Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a wok or frying pan.
Add asparagas and mushrooms with garlic and shallots.
Stir for 2 minutes.
Transfer all to a plate and set aside.
Add the remaining 2 tbsp of oil to wok, Add scallops and stir for 2 minutes.
Return the asparagas mixture to wok.
Add soysauce, salt, black pepper and stir for another 2-3 minutes or until scallops are cooked.
Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately