- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. scallops, cleaned
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 handful of mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/3 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add asparagas and mushrooms with garlic and shallots.
- Stir for 2 minutes.
- Transfer all to a plate and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp of oil to wok, Add scallops and stir for 2 minutes.
- Return the asparagas mixture to wok.
- Add soysauce, salt, black pepper and stir for another 2-3 minutes or until scallops are cooked.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately
NotesAsparagus is a very popular vegetable among the Asians. You can substitute shrimp or firm fish instead of scallops for this recipe. This trick to make this dish tasty is to use freshly ground pepper!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More