- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 ounce fennel, julienne
- 1 ounce carrot, julienne
- 3 large sea scallops
- 3 large shrimp
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 ounce Sambuca
- 2 ounce heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 bouchée* of puff pastry
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Blanche fennel and carrots; chill.
- Sauté shrimp in butter for 1 minute.
- Add scallop and sauté another minute.
- Deglaze with Sambuca and heavy cream.
- Add vegetables and reduce until thickens.
- Place in bouchée and top with dill.
Notes*BOUCHEE [boo-SHAY] - A small patty shell of puff pastry, used especially for hot hors d'oeuvres.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
MidLife Road Trip's
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More