- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 ounce fennel, julienne
- 1 ounce carrot, julienne
- 3 large sea scallops
- 3 large shrimp
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 ounce Sambuca
- 2 ounce heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 bouchée* of puff pastry
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Blanche fennel and carrots; chill.
- Sauté shrimp in butter for 1 minute.
- Add scallop and sauté another minute.
- Deglaze with Sambuca and heavy cream.
- Add vegetables and reduce until thickens.
- Place in bouchée and top with dill.
Notes*BOUCHEE [boo-SHAY] - A small patty shell of puff pastry, used especially for hot hors d'oeuvres.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More