- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 ounce fennel, julienne
- 1 ounce carrot, julienne
- 3 large sea scallops
- 3 large shrimp
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 ounce Sambuca
- 2 ounce heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 bouchée* of puff pastry
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Blanche fennel and carrots; chill.
- Sauté shrimp in butter for 1 minute.
- Add scallop and sauté another minute.
- Deglaze with Sambuca and heavy cream.
- Add vegetables and reduce until thickens.
- Place in bouchée and top with dill.
Notes*BOUCHEE [boo-SHAY] - A small patty shell of puff pastry, used especially for hot hors d'oeuvres.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More