- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 oz fennel, julienne
- 1 oz carrot, julienne
- 3 lg sea scallops
- 3 lg shrimp
- 1 oz butter
- 1 oz Sambuca
- 2 oz heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 bouchee* of puff pastry
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Blanche fennel and carrots; chill.
- Sauté shrimp in butter for 1 minute.
- Add scallop and sauté another minute.
- Deglaze with Sambuca and heavy cream.
- Add vegetables and reduce until thickens.
- Place in bouchee and top with dill.
Lau Family Recipes
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More