- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 oz fennel, julienne
- 1 oz carrot, julienne
- 3 lg sea scallops
- 3 lg shrimp
- 1 oz butter
- 1 oz Sambuca
- 2 oz heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 bouchee* of puff pastry
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Blanche fennel and carrots; chill.
- Sauté shrimp in butter for 1 minute.
- Add scallop and sauté another minute.
- Deglaze with Sambuca and heavy cream.
- Add vegetables and reduce until thickens.
- Place in bouchee and top with dill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More