- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cranberry Chutney Ingredients:
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/6 cup white wine
- 1/6 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup honey
- Lamb Chop Ingredients:
- 1/8 cup parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
- 1 garlic cloved, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 racks of lambs, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Cranberry Chutney Ingredients: In a heavy-bottom saucepan combine all ingredients. Cook over low heat 50 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Lamb Chop Ingredients: Heat oven to 450.
- In medium bowl, combine herbs and garlic.
- Generously season lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and butter in large, heavy skillet over medium high heat. Sear 1 lamb rack on both sides. Let sit 4-5 minutes. Repeat with other rack.
- Spread 1 Tbsp mustard on each rack and press herb mixture over meaty side of lamb.
- Place on baking sheet and roast 20 minutes. Let sit 5-10 minutes before carving. Serve with chutney.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
GAES PTO Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More