- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cranberry Chutney Ingredients:
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/6 cup white wine
- 1/6 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup honey
- Lamb Chop Ingredients:
- 1/8 cup parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
- 1 garlic cloved, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 racks of lambs, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Cranberry Chutney Ingredients: In a heavy-bottom saucepan combine all ingredients. Cook over low heat 50 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Lamb Chop Ingredients: Heat oven to 450.
- In medium bowl, combine herbs and garlic.
- Generously season lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and butter in large, heavy skillet over medium high heat. Sear 1 lamb rack on both sides. Let sit 4-5 minutes. Repeat with other rack.
- Spread 1 Tbsp mustard on each rack and press herb mixture over meaty side of lamb.
- Place on baking sheet and roast 20 minutes. Let sit 5-10 minutes before carving. Serve with chutney.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More