- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 head garlic separated into cloves and peeled
- 2 Large White onions, peeled and cut into 8 chunks each
- 2 to 3 leeks, cleaned, trimmed of dark green ends, and quartered
- 2 large sprigs oregano
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the garlic, onions, and leeks in a single layer in a baking dish and top with the oregano. Pour in the stock. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Stem the oregano.
- In 2 batches, transfer the leaves and the remaining contents to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium saucpan over medium-low heat. Add the evaporated milk, salt, and black pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes to heat through. not not boil
NotesThis is not a soup you make a date but this is yummy and warm on a night to stay home .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More