- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Rhodes Texas or Rhodes Dinner Rolls thawed but still cold
- 1 currant
- 1 egg, beaten
- Press 2 rolls together and form a 12-inch rope. Bend the rope into a horseshoe shape. This will be the body and legs of the cat. Place on a sprayed baking sheet. On an angle and with scissors, cut up the inside of the legs about 4 inches to form two more legs. Separate each leg turning the cut side down on the baking sheet.
- For the tail, shape another roll into a 6-inch rope making one end pointed. Tuck the pointed end behind the side of the horseshoe.
- Flatten the last roll and cut out a piece at the top to form the cat's head and ears. With some of the cut out piece, form 1 very tiny ball and flatten it for the lower mouth. Form 2 other small balls for the top of the mouth. Place them on the face. There will be leftover dough. Place the head on the opposite side of the tail, slightly overlapping the body. Cut 2 slits for eyes and press a currant above the mouth for the nose.
- With scissors, clip deep cuts on the cat's body and tail. Brush with egg and let rise for 30 minutes. Bake at 350∞F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
Grandma's Thin PancakesSee More