- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- Pillsbury pizza crust in tube (psst - ready made pie crust is a huge time saver)
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb. Monterrey Jack cheese
- onion and chive cream cheese
- Divide pizza crust into 12 small pizzas.
- Bake 10 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Remove and spread with cream cheese. Saute the onions. Mix the chicken onions and salt and pepper to taste. Divide onto the pizzas. Cover with the cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesClosing our pizza restaurant was a real blow. While we believe there's nothing better than a fresh pizza, here's a quick pizza trick that you can whip together in minutes. While it's not an authentic pie crust, it's great to those days when you want something tasty, but you don't want to spend all day in the kitchen.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Special SmoothiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More