- Cooking Time: 1-1/2 hours
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pkg. Uncle Ben’s original wild rice
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 1 ½ cup water
- 5-6 slices bacon
- Cook bacon slightly (about half done), then put across the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish. Then sprinkle just the rice over the bacon. Lay chicken breasts (whole or cut into smaller pieces as preferred) on top of the rice. Pour 1 cup of water over the ingredients in the dish. Next spoon soup over the top, then cover with ½ cup water. Sprinkle the rice seasoning packets on top. Cover with foil and bake for 1 ½ hours at 350.
NotesThis was the first meal my wife cooked for me and is still my favorite.