- Cooking Time: 1-1/2 hours
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pkg. Uncle Ben’s original wild rice
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 1 ½ cup water
- 5-6 slices bacon
- Cook bacon slightly (about half done), then put across the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish. Then sprinkle just the rice over the bacon. Lay chicken breasts (whole or cut into smaller pieces as preferred) on top of the rice. Pour 1 cup of water over the ingredients in the dish. Next spoon soup over the top, then cover with ½ cup water. Sprinkle the rice seasoning packets on top. Cover with foil and bake for 1 ½ hours at 350.
NotesThis was the first meal my wife cooked for me and is still my favorite.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Lau Family Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More