- Cooking Time: 30 seconds
- Servings: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- vegetable oil
- powdered sugar, butter, jam or honey, if desired
- Pour oil 2 to 3-inches deep into a small sauce pan or an electric frying pan, and heat to medium high setting or 375° F. Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle. Fry dough on each side until golden brown (about 15 seconds each side). Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Serve hot. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with butter, honey or jam, if desired.
NotesScones are comfort food and these scones are delicious and easy with frozen dough!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More