- Cooking Time: 30 seconds
- Servings: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- vegetable oil
- powdered sugar, butter, jam or honey, if desired
- Pour oil 2 to 3-inches deep into a small sauce pan or an electric frying pan, and heat to medium high setting or 375° F. Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle. Fry dough on each side until golden brown (about 15 seconds each side). Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Serve hot. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with butter, honey or jam, if desired.
NotesScones are comfort food and these scones are delicious and easy with frozen dough!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More