- Cooking Time: 30 seconds
- Servings: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryScones are comfort food and these scones are delicious and easy with frozen dough!
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- vegetable oil
- powdered sugar, butter, jam or honey, if desired
- Pour oil 2 to 3-inches deep into a small sauce pan or an electric frying pan, and heat to medium high setting or 375° F. Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle. Fry dough on each side until golden brown (about 15 seconds each side). Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Serve hot. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with butter, honey or jam, if desired.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More