- Cooking Time: 30 seconds
- Servings: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- vegetable oil
- powdered sugar, butter, jam or honey, if desired
- Pour oil 2 to 3-inches deep into a small sauce pan or an electric frying pan, and heat to medium high setting or 375° F. Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle. Fry dough on each side until golden brown (about 15 seconds each side). Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Serve hot. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with butter, honey or jam, if desired.
NotesScones are comfort food and these scones are delicious and easy with frozen dough!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Lau Family Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More