- Cooking Time: 8–12
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 quart heavy cream (40%)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2½ tbsp baking powder
- 2 lbs all-purpose flour
- Egg wash
- Garnishes, as needed
- Gather all ingredients.
- Put heavy cream in mixer and combine sugar, salt, vanilla and baking powder.
- Whip until cream achieves medium-heavy peaks.
- Place in mixing bowl.
- Pour flour into mixing bowl and incorporate by hand.
- Be very careful not to over whip.
- Remove dough from mixing bowl and separate dough into two piles.
- Garnish with whatever is appropriate (dried cranberries, chocolate, white chocolate, orange zest, etc.).
- Mix garnish in and form dough into wheels.
- Cut wheels into 8 pieces each.
- Place apart on a sheet pan and lightly coat with an egg wash.
- Bake at 350° F for about 8–12 minutes watching carefully and ensuring they are golden brown and completely cooked.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More