- Cooking Time: 8–12
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 quart heavy cream (40%)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2½ tbsp baking powder
- 2 lbs all-purpose flour
- Egg wash
- Garnishes, as needed
- Gather all ingredients.
- Put heavy cream in mixer and combine sugar, salt, vanilla and baking powder.
- Whip until cream achieves medium-heavy peaks.
- Place in mixing bowl.
- Pour flour into mixing bowl and incorporate by hand.
- Be very careful not to over whip.
- Remove dough from mixing bowl and separate dough into two piles.
- Garnish with whatever is appropriate (dried cranberries, chocolate, white chocolate, orange zest, etc.).
- Mix garnish in and form dough into wheels.
- Cut wheels into 8 pieces each.
- Place apart on a sheet pan and lightly coat with an egg wash.
- Bake at 350° F for about 8–12 minutes watching carefully and ensuring they are golden brown and completely cooked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More