- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time: 10
- ½ lb butter, softened
- ½ c sugar
- 2 ½ c sifted all purpose flour
- Cream butter with fork until soft.
- Add sugar gradually; then add flour slowly.
- Knead dough with hands until it comes together.
- Pat dough down with hands until desired thickness about ½ inch.
- Cut with a heart cookie cutter then cut each heart in half and prick two times with a fork. Place on sheet lined with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until cookies are starting to brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Breads and Pastry 101
Christmas CookiesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More