- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time: 10
- ½ lb butter, softened
- ½ c sugar
- 2 ½ c sifted all purpose flour
- Cream butter with fork until soft.
- Add sugar gradually; then add flour slowly.
- Knead dough with hands until it comes together.
- Pat dough down with hands until desired thickness about ½ inch.
- Cut with a heart cookie cutter then cut each heart in half and prick two times with a fork. Place on sheet lined with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until cookies are starting to brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Home cookingSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More