- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Special K cereal
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Place corn syrup and sugar into 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Add Special K cereal.
- Stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Spread evenly over cereal mixture.
- Let stand until firm.
- Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars when cool
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Breads and Pastry 101
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More