- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups cereal (Special K or Rice Krispies)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- Combine sugar and syrup in a pan and bring it to a boil, stirring frequently. Once this boils, remove from heat. Stir in the peanut butter. Then stir in the cereal.
- Spray a 13×9" pan with olive oil spray. Press the cereal mix evenly into the pan.
- Melt a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips and a bag of butterscotch chips together in the microwave, stirring frequently. Careful not to overheat. 30 seconds increments work best. Once melted, cover the top of the cereal mixture evenly. Let cool and then cut into bars.
Notesa Larson family favorite
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More