- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups cereal (Special K or Rice Krispies)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- Combine sugar and syrup in a pan and bring it to a boil, stirring frequently. Once this boils, remove from heat. Stir in the peanut butter. Then stir in the cereal.
- Spray a 13×9" pan with olive oil spray. Press the cereal mix evenly into the pan.
- Melt a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips and a bag of butterscotch chips together in the microwave, stirring frequently. Careful not to overheat. 30 seconds increments work best. Once melted, cover the top of the cereal mixture evenly. Let cool and then cut into bars.
Notesa Larson family favorite
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More