- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 12-24
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter; mix well. Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- Pour into greased 13x9-inch pan and pat into place.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread over cereal.
- Cool at least 45 minutes, or until firm. Cut into bars.
NotesMy grandma made these, my mom made these and now I make them. A lot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More