- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 12-24
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter; mix well. Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- Pour into greased 13x9-inch pan and pat into place.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread over cereal.
- Cool at least 45 minutes, or until firm. Cut into bars.
NotesMy grandma made these, my mom made these and now I make them. A lot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More