- Cooking Time: 12–15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 oz butter or butter blend
- 2 dozen eggs, cracked, whipped to scramble
- 2 tbsp mixed chopped herbs—(parsley, thyme, dill)
- ¾ cup julienne sundried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- Butter flavored spray
- Baby spinach for salad
- 1 box phyllo pastry
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan and scramble eggs with herbs, sun dried tomatoes and salt and pepper.
- Remove to a bowl and cool.
- Mix in crumbled cheese.
- Spray large muffin tins with butter spray.
- Lay out one sheet of phyllo, spray, lay another sheet on top, spray and repeat with one more sheet.
- Cut into sixths.
- Lightly press each piece into a cup and repeat with one more round of pastry.
- Fill each cup with egg mixture, fold pastry over the top and spray to seal closed.
- Bake in 350° F oven until browned.
- To serve, place a bed of baby spinach on a plate, and place a warm egg purse in the center.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More