- Cooking Time: 12–15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 oz butter or butter blend
- 2 dozen eggs, cracked, whipped to scramble
- 2 tbsp mixed chopped herbs—(parsley, thyme, dill)
- ¾ cup julienne sundried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- Butter flavored spray
- Baby spinach for salad
- 1 box phyllo pastry
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan and scramble eggs with herbs, sun dried tomatoes and salt and pepper.
- Remove to a bowl and cool.
- Mix in crumbled cheese.
- Spray large muffin tins with butter spray.
- Lay out one sheet of phyllo, spray, lay another sheet on top, spray and repeat with one more sheet.
- Cut into sixths.
- Lightly press each piece into a cup and repeat with one more round of pastry.
- Fill each cup with egg mixture, fold pastry over the top and spray to seal closed.
- Bake in 350° F oven until browned.
- To serve, place a bed of baby spinach on a plate, and place a warm egg purse in the center.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More